There'southward actually so much to do in Destiny 2: Beyond Lite that I'm having a tough time figuring out what to tackle commencement.

Beyond Calorie-free dropped just over a week agone, and with it came an unabridged Expansion's worth of content to go through. Europa is a vast new world filled with secrets to explore, quests to complete, and loot to grind for. Completing the principal campaign is actually just the beginning as yous then have to work to perfect your brand new Stasis powers in a series of quests that put you lot through all of Destiny 2's playlist activities.

At the charge per unit I'g currently playing (which is probably a trivial more than the average player), I figure it'll exist at least some other calendar week before I even come shut to seeing the finish line and tin switch gears to do more of Destiny 2'due south traditional grind. Y'know, acquiring Pinnacles to grow my Power level, grabbing the new Exotic armor pieces, and making sure to always do my weekly Brilliant Grit bounties then I can maximize what Destiny 2 provides players for costless.

Beyond Light 2
via Bungie

But then Flavour of the Hunt dropped on Tuesday, and now I've got what feels like an entire Menagerie's worth of stuff to do. The Cryptolith Lure has multiple upgrades that require several Wrathborn Hunts each, and getting charged lures involves doing multiple playlist activities, public events, and other stuff that I haven't fifty-fifty encountered nevertheless.

Frankly, it's a lot. I don't know where to focus my efforts, and so I'k sort of doing a fiddling bit of everything. The quests to fully unlock the new Stasis subclasses are long and involved, requiring you to use unfamiliar Stasis powers in Ability-enabled content. That lack of familiarity can arrive difficult to use those powers to secure the quest objectives, which usually circumduct around getting deathblows using those Stasis abilities.

Those are the quests I really desire to get through first, but the Wrathborn Hunts are every bit sure a style of getting Power rewards as you tin can get. The first v hunts all provide gear that will increment a Guardian'southward power level, so doing those should be a priority until y'all attain the difficult Ability cap of 1250.

I haven't even thought about doing the Legendary and Chief Lost Sectors, which provide players with a directly and easy path to getting all the new Exotic armors. Well, easy and so long equally you lot've got friends of high enough Power level.

destiny stasis
via Bungie

Not to mention the weekly Vivid Dust bounties! Sure, I tin can probably double-stack those with getting lures for the Cryptolith, but they haven't made that one "become super kills in Gambit" weekly any easier to complete. I haven't even thought about the Nightfall or the new raid that arrives on Saturday.

Honestly, I kinda experience like Europa was enough. I didn't need Season of the Chase to squash me only a week later. Why not focus the electric current flavor on Europa and leave the Uldren storyline until time to come seasons? It'd save Bungie some resources and it'd save me the headache of trying to juggle a bunch of different questlines.

Adjacent: Cyberpunk Tactical RPG Cyber Knight: Flashpoint Reveals First Gameplay Trailer